take5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum restructuring.

3 posters

Go down

Forum restructuring. Empty Forum restructuring.

Post by Edwin Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:15 am

I am wondering, should we re-structure the forums? I think there are some forums which are quite redundant. Like feedback and Announcements, since no one really bothers to check until I give personal updates. LOL.

Even Life itself is quite a bore because I have nothing to post. If you guys have anything you all want to post, please do so. SgTalks blog forum is free for all to post. Or if you all have any topics you all would like to discuss and yet have no idea of how to, let me know. I shall write the essay for you all.

So, in short what I want to know is what are the forums you all think I should take out, or even rename?
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forum restructuring. Empty Re: Forum restructuring.

Post by xing jie Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:04 pm

Hmmm... I'm not sure myself. The forum itself is not picking up. There are no active replies.

The time when there are a lot of replies in the forum, I was already thinking. Will the forum die down one day because it got active too fast. And to have only 3 people talking in the forum, definitely it is getting no where.

However, the final decision is up to you. As you know brother, I'm with any decision you make. Haha
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:33 am

Precisely the point. Of course, if there are any forums to be deleted which results in a loss of post count, aCREDITS will be rebated in return. I shall just set it at like 20 aCREDITS per post.

So I just take everything in my own control?

Here is my plan first.

1) I will remove Feedback column and all its sub-forums.
2) I will remove Introduction forum since it is pretty redundant now that we all know each other. The introduction was set up because that time when MM joined us, I wanted to let him know more about us. But since he is inactive now, it is also quite unnecessary for us to have the introduction section.
3) The "Thrash." forum will also be taken away. Initially this forum is created for 2 reasons, for people to see deleted topics and also to keep post counts. However, after some consideration I have decided on rebating 20 aCREDITS per post deleted. This is because there are some posts in the moderator forums which normal members are inaccessible to .

Apparently, that's what I intend to do. Any comments?
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xing jie Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:01 pm

Any comments from Pris? There will be none for me. Haha! I will help out with anything that is coming up, so I'm fine with anything. Smile
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilia Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:27 pm

nope. haha i dont have any comments.
Priscilia
Priscilia
G. War Axe
G. War Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:30 pm

Oops sorry. The changes have long been implemented and are updated in the General Announcement forum, under the thread titled Forum Changes.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down