take5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talk about ANYTHING in the world here!

+2
Priscilia
xing jie
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Talk about ANYTHING in the world here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Talk about ANYTHING in the world here!

Post by Priscilia Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:02 am

ARGH!.. lol forever calling me pig one u haha zoo fun what, can get to see me leh!
Priscilia
Priscilia
G. War Axe
G. War Axe

Back to top Go down

Talk about ANYTHING in the world here! - Page 4 Empty Re: Talk about ANYTHING in the world here!

Post by xing jie Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:43 am

Surely!! Hahaha...

Food Hunt, A to Z... but if we're going to travel by MRT, every stop will be expense, and it will not be cheap. So what's our budget for this food hunt?

Very Happy
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:36 am

Actually, I think A to Z is more expensive leh. Because if we were to cover one station each week, should be cheaper. Finding food with A will be going all over Singapore already?

Budget I thinking 10 per person?! Haha, then we can eat like mad.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xing jie Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:46 pm

lol... Yeah.. So we're going to each an Alphabet each week? But will that be restricting? All over Singapore ar.

Should we do a certain area and do a puzzle instead? Like good food in Tamp, good food in Hougang. Then we document it. Haha..
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:27 pm

That's what I said ma! We take Train, starting from Pasir Ris.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xing jie Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:29 pm

Hmmm... Ok, so start from Pasir Ris and start off with a food and connect the last word of the food to the first word of the next one ar?
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:46 am

No la, I am thinking of just scouring every food we can find in Pasir Ris.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xing jie Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Oh... Just go try everything out? Hmmm... Ok, What me and my friends did last time is that we find all the good food and go specifically to those places and order one serving then we share. In this case, we can eat more and travel to more places. Haha!

So how?
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 am

Hmm, let me lose a bit first. Recently, appetite went haywire. Ate a lot. So gotta shed some fats first. I know, don't say there will not be a difference but it is about how i feel about myself. LOL.

So we start from Pasir Ris la, every week try to cover 1 stop. Then document the good stuff. Then all the way to Joo Koon. Once we are done with the EW line, we attack the NE line, then the red one.

Anyway, the forum is very inactive...... COME BACK!
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xing jie Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:42 am

Hahahahaa! Yes! Ganbatte neh! I'm trying to lose it too. I just ran to pasir ris fishing pond and back to tampines again this late morning. Haha. Damn bloody shag.

Yes... That is good idea. But however, we might not be able to make it every week. We'll see step by step loh. Haha

Ohm mani mani hommm..... Come back to Take 5... Come back and Take 5......... Ohhmmmmmmm
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:20 pm

Ohmmmm~
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedoors Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 am

Lol, suddenly I thought of .........

Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ... Cutter ...

!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't talk to me about food now. HAHAHAHA. Cos' I wanna exercise laaaa. I wanna sweat, miss the feeling of sweating like mad.
Bluedoors
Bluedoors
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe II

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:22 am

It's GUTTER. Not CUTTER. The food topic has been here for weeks I think. Just that you were inactive. LOL!

We should all exercise. Me and Xing expanding at a critical rate. Haha! Alright, off to sleep.

SIANS for NDP Preview and Actual Day duty. But my only form of consolation and motivation lies in the gaining of an additional 2 Off-in-lieus.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedoors Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:24 am

What is gutter? Lang gao? I thought lang gao is cutter?

Hahahahahaha, me too expanding. Feel like swimming. BUT I cannot swim laps. Sad
Bluedoors
Bluedoors
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe II

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:08 pm

Eh, Gutter is drain lor. Cutter is either scissors or penknife. LOL!
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedoors Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:13 pm

LOL. Is it, I always see "Cutter" on the screen? Hahaha.
Bluedoors
Bluedoors
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe II

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 pm

It is a G, not C. Zz

There is a new topic in the General Announcement forums. Please check it out. Also, are you guys able to see the announcement on the top of the screen? The one with the moving text.

Last edited by Edwin on Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add on.)
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilia Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:03 am

i've created a new post in rants
Priscilia
Priscilia
G. War Axe
G. War Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:43 am

Are you guys able to see the moving announcements?
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Priscilia Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:22 pm

yups
Priscilia
Priscilia
G. War Axe
G. War Axe

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Alright, then I shall take the effort to update the moving messages each time a new topic is created. BUT, I will not update for replies!
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluedoors Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:45 am

Eh, but I didn't get any notifications now for replies? Why oh why?

-
Anyway, please do this survey for me!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=UibXKaR1KwJkIv97fV9uOg_3d_3d

For my Communication Skills project.
Thank you!
Bluedoors
Bluedoors
Golden Axe II
Golden Axe II

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:25 am

I think it's your settings or something.
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xing jie Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Hahaha! Edwin and I haven got the chance to meet up and run yet. We only managed to play badminton and mastered a few fan jian (FJ) ways of playing badminton. Hahahaha! But it was quite fun. Razz

>Edwin
Yup, saw it. Lol... That's a good one. This way, we can all go check it out. Thanks brother. We can also do a slight announcement here and we will go check it. haha...

What's up with gutter? I only know gutter are from women. *winks Edwin*
xing jie
xing jie
G. War Axe +
G. War Axe  +

Back to top Go down

Post by Edwin Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:21 am

LOL.

*AHEM* Don't wink at me. I don't know a thing. MapleF3

For all your info, Valerie is now one of us already~ Welcome!
Edwin
Edwin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum